Hope Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I am the webmaster!

Go down

Hey, I am the webmaster! Empty Hey, I am the webmaster!

Post by Kivessin Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:20 am

Hello everyone!
I decided to make my very own forum for me and my friends!

Want to know a little bit about me?

My name is Elijah. Or Eli.
I love to play video games.
I'm a pretty laid back guy. It's hard to get me mad but I do have my limits and I can be an asshole.

Oh, you have a disability, that's cool. I'll still treat you like I do any one else. I don't treat someone different just because of a disability. In a way, we're all disable. So don't use the whole "I have a disability thing" as an excuse to act a fool on a forum. You'll be banned like anyone else, also. My girlfriend has a disability, so yeah. I know it can be hard but still. On this forum, behave, please.

Treat me with respect, and i'll respect you. Disrespect me, and i'll disrespect you, simple as that.

I know I come off as an asshole and that maybe true. But i'm also a nice guy, within limitations.

The main purpose I wanted a forum is so that my friends can have a place to post freely without drama. Oh, how I hate drama. The first sign of drama will earn the drama-starter a permanant ban. And don't message me about unbanning. Again, i'm not being an asshole, just stating a fact. I know of people who have gotten banned messaging others asking to be unbanned.

I'm a very approachable guy, don't hesitate to come talk to me about anything. If you have a problem i'll try my best to help you find a solution.

If you try to start drama with me, i'll just ban you. Ain't no one got time for that. Say what you want about me, do NOT bring my family and friends into anything, do NOT diss the people I love.

For those of you that doesn't know. YES, I am adopted. No, I don't care that I was. My birth parents had their reasons for giving me up for adoption when I was a toddler, I have been told of them reasons, and I respect it. It doesn't bother me that I was adopted. Other's have tried to make me feel bad that I was adopted, guess what? It don't work. My birth parents ARE still alive and I have even spoken to them. We do keep in touch.

I also have a fiancée, whom am deeply in love with. And I do live with.
I was currently homeless sleeping on couch to couch until I met my now girlfriend.

Why was I homeless? you might be asking. Well, my at-the-time girlfriend kicked me out and my parents live so far away so I was just staying with a friend, sleeping on his couch. I actually met my now fiancée through a good friend of mine. She was friends with him as well. We got to talking and since she lived alone (with her having anxiety and depression, it wasn't good for her to be there alone) I moved in. We was in a relationship a couple of days later. That was in August.

Why am I telling you all of this?
If i'm going to be the webmaster, I feel that members should know a little about my personal life. I'm not ashamed to tell others what I have been through, what my life is. Things that has happened. I believe that everything happens for a reason and i'm usually happy with the results.

Anyways, if you want to know anymore about me, just ask me, post it here, PM me, or just sent me a VM.

Last edited by Kivessin on Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Kivessin
Kivessin
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://hopegrove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey, I am the webmaster! Empty Re: Hey, I am the webmaster!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:26 pm

Hey eli nice forum i love it a lot it is a good forum to be in. Also i am adopted too but when i was a baby so i dont know my real parents i kinda of wish i did though but i was adopted when i was 3 months old and also before i was adopted i went to foster care after i born so really my name isnt really jennifer my adopt parents name that after they adopted me even though my foster mom at that time named me julie so yeah my name is really julie but my name is still jennifer though

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivessin Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:58 pm

Kittyfanforever wrote:Hey eli nice forum i love it a lot it is a good forum to be in. Also i am adopted too but when i was a baby so i dont know my real parents i kinda of wish i did though but i was adopted when i was 3 months old and also before i was adopted i went to foster care after i born so really my name isnt really jennifer my adopt parents name that after they adopted me even though my foster mom at that time named me julie so yeah my name is really julie but my name is still jennifer though

Elijah has always been my name. Only thing changed was my last name.
Kivessin
Kivessin
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://hopegrove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:16 pm

Really oh wow i didnt know that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum